Your babies are growing fast and the next milestone is … solid foods! If you are wondering when to start, what first foods are best for baby and how to cook them, then join Pilar Manzanaro, a registered Nutritional Therapist, and the PurpleCarrot team for a workshop on how to make weaning an enjoyable experience for you and a nutritious one for your little one!
Topics include the following (but we always welcome questions):
- What foods to introduce at each stage of weaning?
- When is the right time to start?
- Which nutrients does my baby need for growth and development and what foods contain them?
- What are the best cooking methods for my baby?
- What foods to blend together?
- Baby-Led weaning
- Menu Planning Ideas
The talk will be followed up by some Q&A time and a cooking demonstration including several tasty and nutritious weaning recipes. We will serve a hearty home-made soup for lunch based on some of the recipes we’ll be making for your little ones.
Babies are welcome so please feel free to bring yours along so they can taste the food too.
We will provide a goodie bag with baby products. Cost £25 per person